Monday, April 1, 2013

This is my...

Whoa, sorry about the break there! I had spring break off from school, then Easter weekend and the schoolwork keeps piling up. Hello, last semester of college. Anyway, enough about how busy I am. On to the second installment of this feature, so with out further ado...this is my boyfriend.


His name is Luke. He's sort of a goober, but I'm crazy about him anyways. We met when we were wee little teenagers. He was a weird emo kid with a penchant for hiding in dark corners and laughing at bad jokes. I was an awkward, hyperactive cheerleader who secretly read Sylvia Plath. After a few years of being friends, a confusing conversation about butter, and some of the most awkward hand holding known to man, we started dating. We've been together for 4 years now, and it's been truly fantastic. The above picture was taken not too long after our one-year anniversary. 


He always looks so unhappy to be in pictures with me. He assures me that it's because he doesn't know how to smile genuinely in pictures, but I think it's because I've talked so much that he's lost the will to smile.


He's big into making movies and music, he's one of the most creative people I know. The picture above is a screen shot from a short film he recently starred in. You should definitely check it out. It's pretty awesome, the film was made by Luke and bunch of his movie making friends. It won a few awards and is going to be screened at the CMF film festival in Hollywood this summer! So, that's a little bit about my boyfriend. He'll probably be a little miffed if he ever sees this, but oh well. He's such a big part of my real life, I can't imagine him not being involved in my blog. 
Til next time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment