Monday, March 26, 2012

My Current Obsessions Monday

So I kind of took a really long, unexpected break there. Sorry about that. School started back from Spring Break and apparently all of my professors simultaneously decided to go into assignment overload. Anyways, I have a new feature to share today! I'm not sure if this will be an every Monday thing, or just a when I feel like it thing, but I'm excited about it either way. Basically I'm just going to do a montage of the things that I can't get enough of right now! I hope you enjoy it!

1. The Hunger Games- you guys are going to be so sick of hearing about how much I love "The Hunger Games". I went to the midnight premier last week and it was amazing!!! I wore my red pants and put my hair in a side braid then went around telling people I was "the girl on fire". Geez I'm a dork!

2. Pinterest- I've always loved pinterest, but lately it's gotten ridiculous. I can't stop pinning craft ideas. I have a problem, is there such a thing as pinning rehab? Because I might need it. See

3. Iced Coffee- It's just so good! I'm a huge coffee addict (just to clarify, my addiction is huge, I'm not, but I might become so if I don't stop drinking so much iced coffee!) so iced coffee is the perfect thing for the warmer months. I can get my coffee hit without dying from a heat stroke. I jest, I've never had a heat stroke from drinking hot coffee in the summer. I have had a sweaty and uncomfortable experience, but that doesn't have quite the dramatic effect of a heat stroke.

4. Friends- I adore this show! My boyfriend, Luke, had never seen it before so we've been watching it together. I love introducing people to my favorite movies and tv shows. It's always so much fun to share something you love with someone you love. Luke kind of hates it though. He enjoys watching new things, but I get too excited and ruin it for him. I always look at him right before something big happens, because I like to watch his reactions, so he always knows something's about to happen. I also tend to talk through movies that I've seen before. My brain is full of all kinds of useless trivia, so I share it with people whenever I can.

5. This dress- I'm a sucker for a dress/top with an open back. I love the pretty colors in this too. I'm also obsessed with anything bird/feather printed. Is it weird that I'm terrified of birds, yet I love all things bird related? Yeah, I thought so.

Well, I hope my recent obsessions have entertained (or at least not terrified) you!

Until next time,
Cait 

No comments:

Post a Comment