Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Reading Thursday: The Hunger Games



I'm pleased to introduce the first of my weekly features! I'm a compulsive book worm, so I figured I'd do a post every week, showing you guys what I'm reading and giving some recommendations. I'm sure everyone's heard about this week's book. The Hunger Games have been everywhere lately. If you haven't read this book yet, you should probably get it immediately. It's that good. I was skeptical at first, but once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. I read the whole book in one sitting. It's a great read, with a fantastic story. I've already got the other two books in the trilogy and thus far, they do not disappoint. I can't recommend this book enough! The movie comes out March 23rd, and I don't think it's physically possible to be more excited than I am now! I'd really appreciate any feedback you guys have. Let me know what you think about The Hunger Games, or if you have any book suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Happy Reading!
-Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment