Sunday, December 15, 2013

Seasonal










Hi guys! Luke and I snapped these pictures earlier today after a bout of Christmas shopping. Fortunately, I'm almost finished. I just have three more gifts to pick up and I'm all done. I love going out and choosing gifts for people but I really hate fighting through the crowds. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up tomorrow and then I can get down to wrapping! I'm so excited to start really enjoying the season. Christmastime is one of my favorite times of year and I'm looking forward to lots of hot cocoa, cheesy movies and tacky Christmas clothing (you guys will probably get a peek or two at the latter). I'm in for a really busy week but hopefully I'll be able to fit in a few photo sessions, I'd almost forgotten how much fun outfit pictures can be. See you guys soon!
Tee: Target
Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Thrifted
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Confetti Scarf: Charming Charlie
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Watch: Fossil
Cameo Ring: Antique, gift
Horseshoe and Midi Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment