Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Momentary Lapse












Whoops! I took a bit more of a break there than I intended. I guess I've just been spending more time getting lost in the moments rather than observing them lately. Which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing. It's been really nice actually. I've been busy at work but I've found that I'm better at my job and the time goes by faster when I let myself be completely present. That's something I'd really like to work on doing, being in the moment and experiencing my life as it happens. My hope is that this goal will enrich this blog as well as the rest of my life. I've been feeling a little uninspired lately, and that's not the way I want to enter the holidays and the new year. There are a lot of things coming up that I'm looking forward to and I want to record them here on the blog. Not because I think that they're important or meaningful in and of themselves but because I'd like to be able to look back and see the moments that I thought were worth recording. Because those are probably the ones worth remembering. 

Dress: TJ Maxx
Sweater: Anthropologie
Hat: Icing (old)
Boots: Rue 21
Socks: Forever 21
Watch: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment