Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer 2015 Must-Haves

Summer 2015 Must-Haves


1. Off The Shoulder: The cold shoulder trend came in big this spring and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. I love the super feminine, sultry vibe this style gives off and the pretty vintage inspired print of the H&M top above is a perfect homage to the 70's. 

2. Espadrilles: Another 70's throwback style that's come back with a vengeance this season. I love the simple, casual, kind of boho edge these pretty sandals give to an outfit. I thought the lovely cream color of the DV by Dolce Vita pair above would be the perfect neutral for summer.

3. Rompers: Jumpsuits and rompers have been all the rage for a while now, but there's just something about an easy all-in-one outfit that screams for summer. I'm crazy about the tie-dye print and little tassels on the Aeropostale romper above.

4. T-Shirt Dress: In the prime of summer, there are very few things I want more than air conditioning and iced tea but an easy breezy a-line dress makes going outside almost bearable. There's nothing quite like clothes that don't actually touch your body to help beat the heat. The little H&M dress above would be a great throw-on-in-a-pinch kind of piece.

5. Chambray: Lately, I've been all about chambray everything-blouses, dresses, tees, skirts. You name it, I probably want it. It's just a perfect neutral that you can wear with literally anything. I could easily wear the Thread & Supply tank above a hundred ways.

6. Strappy-Back Bralette: I love the look of all the backless summer pieces but, as any of my fellow busty girls can attest, going braless isn't usually a good option. Luckily, pretty little bralettes, like the Abercrombie & Fitch one above, let me rock those exposed back styles without accidentally exposing anything else.

7. Round Sunglasses: I know, I know, another 70's inspired trend. I would say sorry, but I'm not. If I could look like I stepped out of the 1970's every day, I would. There's just something about the aesthetic of that time period that I'm really drawn to. These glasses from H&M are such a cool twist on a classic look, and that is definitely something I can get behind.

1 comment:

  1. Love this wishlist!
    Especially the romper

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete