Monday, April 28, 2014

Don't Count Me Out











This dress is one of those pieces that I think will always be in my wardrobe. I don't wear it very often, but it's survived more closet purges than I can count. Every time I just skim over it and think "I'm not done with you yet." It was one of the first pieces that I altered myself (which is why it's about six inches  shorter than I meant it to be). When I stumbled on this dress at Goodwill, it was an ankle length, shapeless mess but I loved the soft little rosebud print and something about the garment told me not to count it out just yet. And, I'm so glad I didn't. I don't know what it is about this little dress, but I just can't get enough. 

Dress: Thrifted and altered
Jacket: Forever 21 via Uptown Cheapskates
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: JoMarie Jewelry on Etsy
Watch: Fossil
Chevron Ring: Charming Charlie
Midi and Horseshoe Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment