Sunday, April 13, 2014

Excuses, Excuses









My my, how time has flown! I didn't mean to take a break there but it just sort of happened. I've been house/cat sitting for a co-worker for the past couple of weeks so I haven't been able to make it out to my usual photo spots as easily. Also, mine and Luke's work schedules have been completely opposite lately. I know, excuses, excuses, but it's true. Life gets in the way sometimes. I should be back home soon so hopefully we'll be able to get back in the swing of regular outfit photos. I'm hoping to take some more pictures in the next couple of days. The house I'm staying at has a backyard with some lovely trees that would make a perfect outfit backdrop. I'll see if I can talk the boyfriend into snapping some pics back there. And, if you guys are super lucky I might include a few shots of the little squish faced cat I've been looking after. 

Dress: Target, Thrifted
Sweater: Anthropologie
Boots: Seychelles, Urban Oufitters (on sale now!)
Belt: Ralph Lauren, Thrifted
Watch: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Antique Gold Ring: Charming Charlie
Horseshoe and Midi Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment