Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes











Overcast days are the absolute best for taking pictures, especially in the Spring. The clouds naturally diffuse the sunlight and you end up with lovely photos where the subject looks soft and glowy. Rainy days are the only Spring days that don't make my allergies go crazy (which makes me feel all soft and glowy). I also adore the way gray skies make those lovely Spring greens look even brighter. I just love rainy days. The crisp feeling in the air, the way everything smells fresher. It always reminds me of the cycle of renewal that's constantly happening all around. Things are cleaned, refreshed, and made new again. This is an important thing for someone as change-averse as I am to remember. Things change, it happens as it must happen to make room for whatever's next. That's life.

Dress: Anthropologie
Vest: Gap, Thrifted and altered
Shoes: Blowfish
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Charming Charlie
Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment