Monday, June 30, 2014

That's What It's All About










I must admit, this post is an incredibly tough one for me to publish. I've gained a lot of weight over the past year and I'm still not quite sure how to dress my current body. I felt really good while wearing this outfit but looking at these pictures is making me self-conscious about it. It's not that I think there's anything wrong with the way I look now, I'm just not quite comfortable with it. I almost didn't post it, but I decided to go for it in the spirit of honesty. I'm not perfect, and I never want to be, so this is the imperfect me of the moment wearing an imperfect outfit that made me happy. And that's what this whole style blogging thing is really all about, for me at least.

Tee: Forever 21, Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Sandals: Kmart
Watch: Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment