Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Always Looking Up








Dress: Target, hand-me-down from roommate
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Headband: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil
Rings: Antique, Charming Charlie, Urban Outfitters
Bracelets: Anthropologie, Charming Charlie, DIY
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Etsy, JoMarie Jewelry

I used to think of myself as an optimist, a "glass half full" kind of gal. But, over the past months, I've lost touch with that part of myself. Seeing these pictures kind of brought it all back for me. These were taken quite a while ago, on a perfectly unremarkable day. Luke and I were out running errands and we picked up some hot dogs and had an impromptu picnic in the park. It was just the gorgeous kind of afternoon that summer contrives. Although this little set of photos didn't quite turn out how I planned (my photographer was hindered by a recently sprained ankle and my camera battery died halfway through), I still love them. The lighting was beautiful and my outfit made me happy, I guess that's about all an amateur style blogger could ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment