Thursday, August 28, 2014

Palazzo Paradise








I'm so in love with the location of these pictures. It's so pretty there and the lighting is just gorgeous! And, the best part is that it's right across the street from my new apartment. That's right, a perfect outfit spot location less than two minutes from home! Hopefully, this means more outfit posts, especially in the winter when it hardly seems worth it to drive fifteen minutes to spend five minutes standing outside trying not to grimace for the pictures. 

These pants are such an unexpected thing for me. I wasn't totally in love with the whole palazzo pants thing until we got these babies in the store. All the other versions of this trend I had seen felt too much like pajama pants for me. I mean, I love a good pair of pj's as much as the next girl, but I like to leave them at home. Anyway, I'm just crazy about these pants. They're definitely out of my usual style but I'm kind of loving the change of pace. I have a tendency to get stuck in certain ways of dressing. Lately, I've been all about the shift dress. So, it's really great for me to have pieces in my wardrobe that feel like rut breakers. It's hard to imagine wearing the same outfit every day when there are things as fun as these pants out there!


Tee: Target
Pants: Lilka, Anthropologie
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Charming Charlie
Rings: Charming Charlie and Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment