Monday, September 1, 2014

Ready










Summer's still hanging on around here with an iron grip. Temperatures are going to be in the high 90's all week. We're talking too hot for a belt kind of weather here. Which was quite unfortunate for me, considering I decided to wear a belt. I know I've been whining about summer a lot lately, but I'm just so ready for fall. I can't wait to bust out all my boots and sweaters. Dressing for the hot temps is getting to be such a burden every day. All the outfits I can think of involve layers and it's way too warm to even consider leaving the house like that (don't think I haven't tried). I'm longing for those lovely crisp days of light sweaters and hot apple cider. This girl is beyond autumn ready!

Top: Edme & Estylte (Anthropologie), Thrifted
Skirt: Target, Thrifted
Booties: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Watch: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Rings: Urban Outfitters, Charming Charlie, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment