Sunday, September 14, 2014

Easy Peasy








I'm pretty sure these shorts were meant to be pajamas, but they're just too cute to keep inside the walls of my apartment! I love the delicate arrow print and the sweet little scalloped edge, I'm a sucker for small details like that. I've pretty much lived in some variation or other of this outfit all summer long. It's just so easy to throw on in the morning and it makes me feel put together. For me, ease is what summer dressing should be all about. I have a few more weeks of no fuss mornings before summer finishes its final gasp and fall rolls in with sweaters and tights in tow.

Tee: Gap, Thrifted
Shorts: Eloise, Anthropologie
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch, Thrifted
Sandals: Sam Edelman, Urban Outfitters
Watch: Fossil
Necklace: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment