Sunday, September 7, 2014

Throwback








This outfit felt like such a throwback for me. I used to almost exclusively wear little fit and flare dresses and I was in to all things cutesy (I now refer to this as my "Zooey Deschanel phase"). These days, I try to shy away from those super sweet pieces I used to adore. However, I still love a good A-line skirt. I thought the edgier sandals and fun color pop kept this outfit from crossing into saccharine territory. 

I made a trip to the craft store the other day and I've been DIY-ing up a storm since then. I have a few projects in the works that I'm hoping to share with you guys over the next bit. I'm really excited to start working on more things now that I have the extra space. I've been thinking about starting an etsy shop or something to sell some of my creations. If you guys have any thoughts/advice about that, I'd really appreciate it!

Dress: Target
Sandals: Pacsun
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Charming Charlie, DIY
Rings: Urban Outfitters, Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment