Tuesday, August 26, 2014

End of Summer Haze










This outfit is about the closest thing to fall clothing I can get away with wearing right now. My closet is fully stocked with cozy cardigans but it's just too darn hot! Here in the South, we have a couple more months of sandals. But, on the bright side, that means I can wear my new pretty ones from Sam Edelman for a little while before I have to put them away for the winter! 

Over the past few years, I've noticed that my style tends to go a little more boho this time of year. I don't know what it is but something about the coming of autumn always makes me want to wear nothing but loose layers and floaty dresses.
Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: Target, Thrifted
Sandals: Sam Edelman, Urban Outfitters (on sale now!)
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Charming Charlie
Bracelets: Charming Charlie, DIY
Rings: Charming Charlie, Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment