Saturday, August 23, 2014

Thrifter Drifter








I've been on a bit of a thrifting binge lately. I recently moved to a new apartment so I've been hitting up the local Goodwills to find some cool bits and baubles for the new place. And, of course I picked up some clothes along the way! I'm still trying to put my apartment together, but I'll definitely share some pictures on here when I get things assembled (or at least out of boxes). I'm really excited to have a crafting space now, so hopefully I'll be getting into more projects and maybe posting some of them on here. It's been a while since I got into anything crafty and I'm looking forward to diving back into it! I guess what all of this boils down to is that I'm happy to be blogging again and I've got some fun stuff in the works that I hope to share on here soon!

Tee: Gap, Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Sandals: Sam Edelman, Urban Outfitters
Headband: Anthropologie
Necklace: Etsy, JoMarie Jewelry
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Rings: Forever 21, Charming Charlie, Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment