Thursday, August 8, 2013

August







































Dress- Forever 21 via Plato's Closet
Belt- Thrifted
Boots- Forever 21
Necklace- Anthropologie
Rings- Urban Outfitters
Watch- Fossil

















































































Whoa, August...When did that happen? It feels like this summer has absolutely blown by. It's the strangest idea that I won't be going back to school this fall. I've been feeling the familiar back-to-school anxious excitement that always hits this time of year. The only thing missing is the going to school part. I don't think it feels real yet. Maybe once classes start back and my roommates are going to school it'll feel more like it's actually happening. Everything has been so surreal this summer, it's a new start and I'm really excited and nervous about it.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I really liked this outfit. These boots are probably some of my favorite shoes right now. I got them when I was in New York and I've worn them almost every day since. I love the kind of tougher vibe they give to a girly dress.

Sorry, about the little break I took there. Once again, life got in the way. Oh well, it happens. That's about all I've got for you today!

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment