Friday, July 26, 2013

Cornflowers






































Dress- Target, thrifted
Belt- Thrifted
Shoes- Kmart
Zodiac Script Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Watch- Fossil
Horseshoe Ring-Urban Outfitters





















































































The first time I wore this dress one of my friends told me that it was cornflower blue. I don't actually know what a cornflower looks like (or even if it's a real thing) but in my head it will forever resemble the little flowers on this dress all because of that comment. Isn't it funny how some things just resonate with you that way? Anyhow, I wore this last week (which will heretoforward be referred to as pre-lake or PL, not to be confused with PLL, an acronym for the hit ABC Family television show Pretty Little Liars). All of that to say that I am very pasty in these photos because they were taken before my vacation. Although, due to my strong Scots-Irish/German heritage I can't promise a marked difference in the appearance of my skin tone. In other words, I am and will always be very very white. Anyway, I'm currently enjoying the final throes of vacationland and will be rejoining the real world very shortly. I'll catch you guys in a couple days!

Until Next Time,
Cait

P.S. Tomorrow's my birthday! Woohoo! I'll be feeling 22 really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment