Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Altered Shorts and Lake Houses







































Denim Vest- Gap, thrifted and altered
Top- Kohl's
Shorts- Thrifted and altered
Astrological Sign Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Watch- Fossil
Ring- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Steve Madden
















































































Hey guys! Here's the outfit post with the altered shorts that I promised. I couldn't wait to wear them out! These pictures were actually taken the day after I finished working on them. I don't usually like to have such a long delay between taking pictures of an outfit and posting it here on the blog but I'm on vacation this week so I tried to backlog  a couple posts. My aunt invited me and a few of my cousins to stay at her house on Lake Keowee in South Carolina for the week. Right now, I'm sitting in a screened-in porch overlooking the gorgeous blue-green water. That being said, it'll probably be a little quiet around here for the next few days.

I really liked this outfit and I hope that you guys do too! Let me know in the comments if you guys have any suggestions about styling these shorts! Well, since that's all I've got for you guys right now, I'm off to dive into that water! Hopefully I'll be a little tanner the next time you guys see me (unfortunately, a little redder is more likely)!

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment