Monday, July 15, 2013

Bows and Fake Crop Tops






































Top: Thrifted, Hollister
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: The Christmas Tree Store
Earrings: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil
Cameo Ring: Antique, gift
Midi Ring: Urban Outfitters




This outfit has been one of my go-tos lately. When the weather gets hot an easy maxi skirt and tank is about all I can stand. I got this skirt when I was in New York and I've barely taken it off since. I just threw this on today to run some errands and I decided to take some pictures since I wear some version of this so often. I love the little sliver of stomach showing when I tie shirts up like this. It feels sexy but in a subtle way. I love the look of crop tops but I haven't been able to find one that I really love yet. So, in the meantime I'll just keep faking it by tying shirts this way. Fake it until you make it right?








































This top is one of my favorite recent thrift finds. It's usually pretty easy to find older Hollister and American Eagle stuff in the Goodwills around my area. Most of them are tiny and empire waisted (i.e. not my size or style) but occasionally I'll get lucky and find a really cute one. While I love the high quality of these brands I probably wouldn't play full price for them in store. However, I can definitely justify the purchase at the secondhand prices! I thought the bow and racerback on this top were great and I love the fun, girly vibe it gives an outfit.

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment