Friday, July 12, 2013

How Do You Like Meow?


Shirt- Thrifted
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Mossimo via Plato's Closet
Glasses- Ray Ban
Watch- Fossil
Geometric Necklace- Forever 21
Initial Necklace- Urban Outfitters



Hi all! Sorry it's about the short break I took there. Life kind of got in the way this week, but honestly I think that's ok. Life comes first as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, this is what I wore to a little date with Luke a few days ago. We went out to see Monsters University and it was super cute! There's a theatre here in Greensboro (Brassfield Cinemas) that does discount tickets on Tuesdays so if I want to see a movie that's still in theatres, that's where/when I go. It's pretty awesome!



I'm really surprised that I haven't shown these shorts on the blog before. I basically live in them. They're ridiculously comfy, I feel like I'm wearing pajamas whenever I put them on. I picked these up on sale at Forever 21 when I was in New York City. I love all things high waisted and I couldn't resist the cat print. And, as you will see from the title of this post, I also can't resist making feline-related puns when wearing these shorts.

Happy Friday! I hope you guys have an awesome weekend lined up. I intend to spend my Saturday thrifting and reading.

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment