Monday, July 1, 2013

OOTD

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was fairly quiet, lots of movie and cuddling time with the boy. Anyhow, I got him to snap some outfit photos for me yesterday before we grabbed dinner.


Top: h&m-thrifted
Skirt: thrifted and altered
Shoes: Forever 21 via ebay
Belt: thrifted
Hat: Christmas Tree Store
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil



I'm super excited that almost all of this outfit was thrifted! I love it when that happens. When I bought this skirt it was almost ankle length but I loved the color and the pockets were too fun to pass up. A quick little hemming and I ended up with a super cute red mini skirt. 



Can we talk about this hat for a minute? I found this for $3.99! If you don't know what The Christmas Tree Store is, you should go immediately. They have everything, literally, everything. My roommate and I went in there looking for a rug and we left with pretty much everything but a rug. Plus, everything there is super cheap! I also got a pair of sandals that look like the Dolce Vita Archer sandal. And, I only paid $4 for them! I'll probably be wearing them in an outfit post sometime in the near future. Also, I went thrifting yesterday and I did so awesome! I might do another thrift haul post sooner than planned because I found so much great stuff!

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment