Monday, September 16, 2013

Crayons


























Dress: Thrifted, Cardigan: Calvin Klein Jeans; Thrifted, Shoes: Charlotte Russe with DIY ankle strap, Watch: Fossil, Necklace and Rings: Urban Outfitters







































As soon as I saw this dress at the thrift store, I knew it was coming home with me. The print instantly reminded me of crayon lines and I thought that was really cool. The dearest ambition of 8-year-old me was to become a Crayola color namer. I used to spend most of my coloring time reading the names on the crayons and trying to come up with my own versions. Despite 14 years of aging and experiences, I still believe this is a viable career choice. I'm thinking "Totally Taupe" for the beigey colored stripe on this dress. Pretty good, huh?

"Teal Next Time",
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment