Saturday, September 14, 2013

Birds of a Feather





































Dress: Target, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Ross, Earrings: Gift from Luke, Watch: Fossil, Leather Bracelet: Gift from Dad, Clover Bracelet: Forever 21, Rings: Urban Outfitters







































Happy September everybody! Things have been pretty quiet around here, hence the little break I took there. I feel like I'm starting to fall into a kind of rut. I want to get back into blogging in the hopes that I'll start feeling inspired again. Anyone have any good rut-busting tips?

Anyway, Luke and I celebrated our fifth anniversary on Tuesday. He gave me the owl earrings I'm wearing in this post. I think they're absolutely perfect. Owls are my favorite bird and these are so pretty and delicate. I decided to keep the bird theme going in this outfit with my feather sandals. I have the strangest relationship with birds. I'm terrified by them but they completely fascinate me. They tend to show up in most of my writing and I love learning what they symbolize. I hope you guys have a great weekend and I'll see you soon!

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment