Saturday, September 28, 2013

Puppies!


Dress: Ross, Denim Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch; Thrifted, Booties: Kmart, Belt: Thrifted, Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Fossil, Rings: Urban Outfitters






Last weekend, my Anthropologie hosted our annual Sit, Stay, Love pet adoption and supply drive event. The local SPCA came out and brought puppies for everyone's cuddling pleasure. I've been saving this dress for a special occasion and I figured a dog-centric event would be the perfect debut for this little terrier printed number. A lot of the other employees brought their furry friends out for a couple hours and I got my fill of doggy love. I almost brought a sweet little pup named Gale home with me but Luke dragged me out of there before I turned my apartment into a zoo (We already have fish, a mouse and a cat). 

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment