Thursday, October 3, 2013

Take Two...Or Three













































Hey guys! I had to take a little break there because my computer's hard drive decided that it was a good time to crash. Fortunately, I'm still covered under warranty so I got everything sorted out with minimal headaches. But, I still had to go to the Apple store three times yesterday. Apparently things have been happening to me in threes lately, because these pictures are the result of my third outfit photo attempt. We tried to get some pics last week before we went to Asheville but due to a time crunch, I only managed to get a couple decent pictures. After we got back from the trip, we decided to go back to the arboretum for pictures only to discover that my camera's battery was dead. So, a quick trip back to the apartment and an impatient thirty minutes later, we were back at the park ready to race the light for a few good photos. Surprisingly, I'm pretty pleased with how these came out. I guess everything was worth the trouble...sort of.

Until Next Time,
Cait

Dress-Target, Thrifted
Jacket- Hollister, ebay
Belt- Ross
Booties- Qupid
Watch- Fossil
Earrings- Forever 21
Rings- Urban Outfitters



No comments:

Post a Comment