Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fair Play











It's been a pretty busy week around here. Luke and my roommate both had birthdays this week, so there have been celebrations all around. Luke and I drove down to Winston-Salem a few days ago for the Dixie Classic Fair. It was a ton of fun! There's definitely a big difference between riding the rides as a kid and riding them as an adult though. As a child, I could get off one ride and go running to the next, but as a 22-year-old I stumbled off the rides and needed a break before hopping on another. My head was spinning by the end of the night. Riding the Tilt-A-Whirl after the Spaceship 2000 was definitely a bad idea, I would not recommend that sequence for anyone over the age of 16. Anyhow, I hope you all are having a great week!

Until Next Time,
Cait
Top: Thrifted
Jacket: Aeropostale via Plato's Closet
Pants: Old Navy, Thrifted
Shoes: American Rag, Macy's
Crystal Necklace: Sisters on Tate (local boutique here in Greensboro)
Watch: Charming Charlie
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift from Mom
Midi Ring: Urban Outfitters




No comments:

Post a Comment