Friday, October 11, 2013

Winona
















It's finally starting to feel like fall; the leaves are changing, the days are shortening, and all I want to do is curl up with a chai latte and a good book. This week, I'm planning on starting my annual tradition of over-celebrating Halloween. I love scary movies, they're one of my favorite parts of the season and I'm going to binge on them over the next few weeks. I'm also very fond of some of the sillier Halloween films out there. That being said, I'm going to start my moviefest with an old favorite, "Beetlejuice". This outfit made me feel a little like Winona Ryder's character in the movie. I guess it has something to do with the angsty attitude towards life or the hat...it's probably just the hat. 

Until Next Time,
Cait

Dress: Gap, Thrifted
Cardigan: Calvin Klein Jeans, Thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden
Hat: Forever 21
Necklace: Sisters on Tate (local boutique here in Greensboro)
Watch: Charming Charlie
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift from Mom
Midi Ring: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment