Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Grand












There are a lot of things that make it feel like fall to me; Pumpkin patches, scary movies, fallen leaves. But the season just isn't quite complete to me without my family's annual cookout. Every year since I can remember my family has gathered around at my grandparent's house for good food and good company. We used to do it to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday and after he passed away we kept the tradition going. There's nothing he loved more than being surrounded by friends and family just having a good time. We had the cookout last Saturday and it was truly wonderful. There's just something about going back to my grandparent's house that makes me feel like a kid again. 

Cami: Kohl's
Maxi Skirt: H&M
Tooled Leather Belt: Thrifted
Jacket: Anthropologie
Woven Flats: Ecole, Thrifted
Dogwood Locket: Gift from Grandmother
Cuff Bracelet: Gift from Luke's Mom
Ring: Gift from Luke
Watch: Fossil, Gift from Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment