Friday, October 18, 2013

Orange You Glad











Happy Friday guys! It's been a busy week around here and unfortunately it's not quite done yet. Oh well, such is the life. Anyway, I'm really loving the moto trend that's going on right now. I love the fun vibe that a moto inspired piece can give to an outfit. I especially like pairing moto with more femme or boho items for a fun and unexpected twist. I thought the peter pan collar on this blouse balanced out my funky knit moto jacket really well. What do you guys think of the moto trend? How would you wear moto? Let me know in the comments.

Until Next Time,
Cait

Jacket: Anthropologie
Peter Pan Collar Top: TJ Maxx
Pants: American Eagle Outfitters, Thrifted
Leopard Loafers: Wanted
Earrings: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil
Rings: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment