Sunday, September 22, 2013

Falling


  


































Dress: Thrifted, Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch; Thrifted, Boots: Rue 21, Belt: Ralph Lauren; Thrifted, Earrings: Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters, Watch: Fossil, Cameo ring: Antique; gift from Mom, Midi ring: Urban Outfitters








































Happy First Day of Fall! Autumn is probably my favorite season. I love the clothes, the food, the weather, and Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. It's still pretty warm here so I can't bust out my tights and sweaters just yet, but I figured I could get away with some boots and light layers for now. I want to make a list of fall activities for Luke and I to do this season. I've already got a few things but I definitely need some more ideas, any suggestions?

I'm really excited for Halloween and I really want to thrift/DIY my costume again this year. That being said, I've already started working on getting some pieces together. I'm planning on going as Daisy from "The Great Gatsby" this year. I'm thinking of doing a tutorial about making my costume, so let me know if that's something you'd be interested in seeing. I hope you guys have a great Monday and I'll see you again soon!

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment