Thursday, January 23, 2014

Back In The Swing of Things







Hey guys, I'm just popping in with a quick outfit post today. I've been feeling under the weather for the last few days and it's left me a bit ragged. That being said, I intend to spend my day watching junkie tv and becoming one with the couch. Anyhow, this is what I wore yesterday to run some errands. I picked this outfit because it's probably the comfiest thing ever. If you don't already own a pair of fleece lined leggings, you need to go buy some. They're as cozy as sweatpants, seriously. And this little swing dress  fits the bill for those days when you don't want your clothes to touch your body. Plus, I just plain liked this outfit. It made me feel slightly less icky, which, along with orange juice and nyquil, is all a sick person can really ask for.

Dress: Anthropologie
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Leggings: Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Boots: Steve Madden
Jacket: Anthropologie
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Watch: Fossil
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift
Horseshoe and Midi Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment