Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Off











Hello! Long time no see! I took some time away from the internet world to kind of unwind and celebrate the holidays. Christmas felt really strange to me this year. I didn't get to partake in a lot of my usual holiday traditions. I guess that's all a part of growing up, but it's not a particularly fun part. Oh well, at least I still got to spend some time with my family and friends. Luke and I actually took these pictures on New Year's Eve. I'm just getting around to posting them now because I took a little time off work and headed to Asheville for a few days. It was really nice to spend some time with my Mom, she's a pretty great lady. 

Dress: Anthropologie
Jacket: Target via Uptown Cheapskates
Boots: Steve Madden
Tights: Kohls
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: World Market
Cameo Ring: Antique, gift
Midi and Horseshoe Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment