Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Real







Hi guys! Just popping in with an outfit post today! Whenever I know I'm taking pictures for the blog, I always feel pressured to come up with a really special outfit. I spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to put together something "worthy" and I end up frustrated and unhappy. This is obviously not the way I want my blog (or my life) to look. I want this place to be a genuine expression of me and of my style right now. Not that I'll ever stop being picky about what I wear on this blog, but I'm hoping to be more real. I don't always dress up and look great. Some mornings I throw on leggings and call it a day So that being said, here's what I wore yesterday. It's nothing spectacular, but I wore it and I liked it so here it is. 

Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Target, Thrifted
Boots: Target
Tights: H&M
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift
Midi and Horseshoe Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment