Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Varsity










I'm probably the least sporty person ever but I love the look of a varsity jacket. When we got this sweater in the store, I knew it was coming home with me. I like it because it has cute little sporty details without coming off as too costumey. I really adore this jacket, but I had some trouble trying to figure out how to wear it. I think this outfit hits a good balance between girly and sporty. I can't wait to throw it over little sundresses in the spring, it'll be a great way to keep an outfit from being too sweet. Let me know in the comments how you would wear this jacket (I'd love some new ideas)!

Top: American Eagle, Thrifted
Jacket: Anthropologie
Pants: American Eagle, Thrifted
Sneakers: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Fossil
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift
Horseshoe and Midi Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment