Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blanket








Dress: Puella, Anthropologie
Sweater: Angel of the North, Anthropologie
Boots: Dolce Vita, Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil

This sweater is probably one of my favorite things to wear. I love how it instantly makes every outfit feel more special. I can throw it on over jeans and a t-shirt and suddenly I look effortlessly put together. And, it doesn't hurt that it's basically a blanket I can wear out in public without getting looked at funny. Getting to put on a super cozy sweater almost makes getting out of bed on those early mornings worth it...almost. I'm a sucker for big blanket cardigans like this, just call me Linus. 
speaking of Peanuts, it's that marvelous time of year...the time of the Great Pumpkin! I'm currently in the midst of my annual Halloween movie binge. Beetlejuice was last night's view and Ghostbusters is up next! Any spooky flick suggestions for me? I'm always game to watch something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment