Thursday, October 2, 2014

Good Deal







You guys are going to be so sick of seeing me wearing ankle boots, I just can't get enough of them lately. They make every outfit feel a little more fall ready despite the stubborn heat that's still hanging on around here. Anyhow, enough about the weather. I just feel the need to brag about this dress for a minute. I remember when we first got this dress in the store, last year around this time. I really liked it but couldn't justify the price point. Then, last week, a customer returned it, unworn and in my size! While this little dress sat forlornly in the back of her closet, it underwent a series of markdowns. By the time it made it's way back to our store it was $9.95! That's right, I only paid ten bucks for an Anthropologie dress! And, if that's not a good deal, I don't know what is.

Dress: Maeve, Anthropologie
Jacket: Gap Outlet
Boots: Qupid
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Rings: Charming Charlie and Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment