Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wonder Woman, Sort of








Tee: Gap, Thrifted
Skirt: Greylin, Anthropologie
Jacket: Abercrombie, Thrifted
Sandals: Pacsun
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Rings: Charming Charlie and Urban Outfitters

While wearing this outfit, a toddler in a Wonder Woman shirt complimented my shoes, lipstick, and hair. And, as far as I'm concerned that equals a successful outfit. This was a fairly simple combo but I felt good in it (so good I ended up wearing it two days in a row, oops). I love it when an ensemble just falls together like this one did. Unfortunately, it rarely works out that way for me. Most days I spend my getting ready time burrowing through the clothes mountain on my bedroom floor trying to find something that resembles an outfit. I'd love to present myself as one of those hyper-organized women with a color coordinated closet and a never ending supply of inspiration and energy. But, in reality, I'm kind of a mess. I barrel through my apartment every day leaving a trail of debris in my wake. I guess everyone has their faults, this one of mine just leads to more tripping hazards than others. 

2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute outfit:) love the skirt so much <33

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete