Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bootied Feet and Coat Free







There's this really great little diner here in Greensboro that Luke and I like to hit up when we can. It's called Herbie's and they have about the best breakfast deal ever. This is what I wore out to brunch there last week. It was a warmish day, so I decided to embrace going jacket free while I still could. Unfortunately, when this time of year rolls around, my days of non-bulky layers are numbered. There are few things I dislike more than covering up a cute outfit with a big coat. Oh well, I suppose I'll come to embrace outerwear once the temperatures take a dive. But, for now, I'm all about light layers and cozy details.

Top: Forever 21, Thrifted
Jeans: Kohl's
Vest: Saturday Sunday, Anthropologie
Booties: Route 66
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Fossil
Rings: Sisters on Tate, Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. what a cute outfit:) love the vest so much <3

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete