Friday, December 19, 2014

Leafy Views









I really love the way these pictures turned out. Gorgeous natural light and pretty leaves on the ground, who could ask for more? I guess a bit of snow couldn't hurt, but white Christmases are few and far between in these parts, so I'll just make do with these fantastic leafy views until winter weather drops in. Speaking of Christmas, I can't believe there are only six days to go, where has the time gone? Last year, I was so much more prepared, I had all my gifts ready to go and my apartment fully decked out by this point. But, this year looks like it'll be a "scrambling until the last possible second to get everything done" kind of Christmas. 

Sweater: Forever 21, Thrifted
Shorts: Eloise, Anthropologie
Boots: Dolce Vita, Urban Outfitters
Tights: H&M
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Rings: Antique (gift), Sisters on Tate, Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment