Monday, December 22, 2014

Jeans and a T-shirt








Please excuse the super pasty sick face I'm rocking in these pictures. My immune system decided to get knocked down by a cold and it took the rest of me down with it. I've basically spent the past few days wallowing around in leggings, so I was pretty pleased with this little comfy-cozy ensemble. Maybe it's not the most "blog worthy" thing in the world but it's certainly true to life. I wore it, I liked it, I posted it. Sometimes I feel pressured to make my life seem more together or more glamorous for this blog, but I want this to be an honest space. I want my little slice of the internet to feel like a real depiction of my life and I think posts like this help with that. I'm not perfect (not that I ever pretend to be), I don't have it all together (which I do pretend, frequently), and some days I just want to wear jeans and a t-shirt. 

Tee: Luke's
Jacket: Tabitha, Anthropologie
Jeans: Kohl's
Booties: Rocketdog, thrifted
Headband: Anthropologie
Rings: Charming Charlie, Sisters on Tate, Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment