Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thrifty Tidbits








This coat makes me want to take back all the mean things I said about coats in my last post. I love this coat! I'm crazy about the whole shag trend that's happening right now. Coats, vests, cardigans, I'm all over it. It just lends such a cool texture to an outfit that I can't get enough of. I always enjoy it when I realize that an outfit is almost entirely thrifted. I'm a big proponent of the idea that you don't have to spend a fortune to look good and I love when I choose an ensemble that reinforces that. Also, I can't believe I've never shown this purse on the blog before, it's probably my best thrift find ever. I only paid $5 for this gorgeous vintage Coach bag. I love the berry color and I actually kind of like that it's a little distressed. I think I would worry too much about messing it up if it were in perfect condition. 
Dress: Velvet, Thrifted
Coat: Forever 21, Thrifted
Booties: Old Navy
Belt: TJ Maxx? (not sure, I think it came with a dress I bought there)
Purse: Coach, Thrifted
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment