Monday, March 24, 2014

Grump in Yellow










I'm not sure how I managed to look so miserable in such a happy dress on such a lovely day. It was beautiful outside when we took this pictures, 70 degrees and sunny. I promise I wasn't as unhappy as I appear to be. Despite having a cold and the slightly irritating wind, I was having a quite pleasant day. I can't wait until it gets warm (and stays that way). They're actually calling for us to get more snow this week, Ugh! I'm so over winter. There's only so many ways to style a chunky sweater and jeans, and I feel like I've exhausted them all. I'm ready for warm weather and sandals (although, I'll probably be complaining about them come October ). So, basically, I can't be pleased. I guess I'm just a grump year round, yellow dress or no.

Dress: Charlotte Russe, Plato's Closet
Jacket: Abercrombie and Fitch, Thrifted
Booties: Old Navy
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Watch: Fossil
Cameo Ring: Antique, Gift
Horseshoe and Midi Rings: Urban Outfitters
Nail Polish: Off The Shoulder, Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment