Thursday, March 27, 2014

Vest Wishes








Well, about the springiest thing I can say about this outfit is that I wore a lighter wash denim than usual. It's an unfortunate fact, but the temperatures here in NC have dropped...again. We've had more and more of those teasingly beautiful but cold days lately. Although, I'd gladly take those over more snow. Hopefully, it's just paving the way for warmer days to come. I'm so ready for Spring. I've been doing a lot of shopping lately (thank goodness for tax returns) and I've picked up quite a few warm weather pieces that I'm dying to make use of. There are few things that depress me more than seeing a lonely, unworn garment staring pitifully at me from inside my closet. So, weather, I'm begging you, please have mercy on me and my ever expanding wardrobe.

Top: Puella, Anthropologie
Vest: Saturday Sunday, Anthropologie
Jeans: BDG, thrifted
Booties: Qupid
Purse: Kmart
Necklace: Lucky Brand, Gift
Rings: Urban Outfitters
Nail Polish: Off The Shoulder, Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment