Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stripes, Jackets, and Seasonal Affective Disorder








If you've ever read my blog (or seen me), you're probably aware of my penchant for jackets and striped dresses. These two kinds of garments make up the bulk of my wardrobe. Maybe that's a limited scope of style, but hey, I know what I like. It's the kind of pairing that I can throw on in a pinch and feel good about. I tend to find myself sartorially uninspired throughout winter and spring so it's nice to have a reliable outfit formula. I know the spring constitutes an awakening for most of the world, but for me it's always the time of year when I can't see for sneezing. That being said, I hope you guys are into stripes and jackets because that's about all I have until summer hits.
Dress: Anthropologie
Jacket: American Rag, Macy's
Shoes: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Watch: Fossil
Rings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment