Thursday, March 13, 2014

Resolve










Man, it feels good to get back in the blogging game. I've found that it's surprisingly easy to fall out of the habit of doing pictures and posting but I never stop thinking about it. Even when I haven't blogged in a while I find myself considering new outfits to post and scouting locations for pictures. There will always be things that get in the way but I really enjoy blogging and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. That being said, I'm going to try to make this more of a priority in my life. I want this blog to feel like an accurate representation of who I am right now and I feel like I can't do that without posting regularly. So, here's to resolve and fresh starts! See you soon lovelies!

Dress: Velvet, Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21
Boots: Matisse Footwear, DSW
Necklace: Grandmother's
Watch: Fossil
Rings: Urban Outfitters

1 comment: