Monday, June 24, 2013

Deals of the Week

Hi all! I'm back with some fantastic little goodies to show you guys! I found some pretty great stuff this time around and I'm super excited to tell you all about them.

My first deal is a really sweet little floral print denim jacket. I practically live in my regular denim jacket so I figured it was time to invest in a more statement making one. I found it on the clearance rack at Target and for only $20.98 I really could't say no. I plan on wearing it over solid colored sundresses for those cool summer nights. When fall rolls around I might even pair it with some jeans, the denim on denim thing can be really cute if done the right way. What do you think?


My second find is a pair of basic white skinny pants. I'd been on the hunt for a reasonably priced pair of these babies for a while and when I found them at Ross for $12.99 I snatched them up. They're super versatile and great for summer and spring and I think they can translate over to fall and winter as well.


Find number three is an adorable little mint green dress with a quirky puppy print. I got this at Ross as well and for only $10.49 the price was just right.


I love the color and I'm a sucker for a fun print. I think these are little terriers, or something equally tiny and adorable. This dress has a really great neckline too. It shows a little cleavage without being too revealing. I plan on wearing it out on a casual date with a belt and a pair of black wedges.


My fourth find for you guys is a really cool black blazer with a twist. I'm always on the lookout for blazers that have a flattering fit, I have a hard time finding ones that don't make me look like a rectangle. But, I'm happy to report that the fun zipper detail on this blazer draws attention to the waist making me look like an hourglass rather than a large box. I think this jacket is super cute, and for the price it can't be beat. I highly recommend picking this up at your local Target. It's only $14.98 and it comes in a funky greenish-teal color as well.


My next deal is one that you guys might recognize from a previous post. I'm in love with this sweet little chambray dress. It's pretty but funky with a really great back cutout. I picked it up at TJ Maxx last week and I've already worn it three times. I really like that it can be worn on it's own for a pretty outfit on a hot day or paired with a cardigan for a more demure look. It's an awesome dress and for $19.99, I suggest grabbing yourself one today!


Find number six is an adorable little cat printed blouse. It's a super pretty sage green color and has a cool upper back cutout (that I unfortunately couldn't get a good picture of). This is a great little sheer top for the summer.


 I picked it up at Ross on sale for $7.99 and I love it. It looks really good with white skinny pants and when it gets hotter outside I plan on wearing it over high waisted shorts and a black bandeau.


My seventh deal is a pair of pretty lilac skinny pants from Target. I was wandering the store earlier this week and as soon as I saw these I snatched them off the clearance rack and took them home where they will be very well loved. These pants and a similar pair in mint green had been marked down to $13.99! Have I mentioned how much I love the sale racks at Target?


My final find for you guys is a lovely little black lace number. This is such a gorgeous dress! I found it at Ross for only $13.99 and I just couldn't put it down.


This is a great little date dress and I'm in love with the lace and the exposed zipper. Also, the back of it is unlined so it's a bit sheer which I think is a sexy little detail on an otherwise modest dress. I can't wait to wear this out. If only someone would take me out to dinner and a movie (hint, hint Luke)!


Well, that's all I have for you now! I hope you saw something you liked!

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment