Friday, June 21, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hey guys! I know I've been promising an outfit post for a while and I finally decided to bite the sartorial bullet and do it. I feel like I ought to preface this by saying that I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never done anything like this and I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing. So, here goes nothing.


Dress-TJ Maxx, Sandals-Kmart, Watch-Fossil, Earrings-Forever 21


I'm pretty much obsessed with the back of this dress. I love the cutouts trend and I think this little number shows off the right amount of skin in a pretty way. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything racerback.



I thought I would be super awkward in front of the camera (and I kind of was) but having Luke be my photographer really helped. He knows how to make me loosen up and laugh when I'm getting too uptight about things, which is pretty much always. I think he got some pretty good pictures, despite me and my inability to act human in front of a camera. Seriously, what are you supposed to do with your arms? I felt like I was on some nature documentary. I could practically hear the narrator, "and here we have the amateur style blogger, frolicking about in front of trees and flailing her arms as though she's never had her photo taken before."


It was a weird experience, but a fun one that I hope to replicate soon. Luke's out of town this week but I'll see if I can bribe him into doing this again when he gets back. Well, I hope this wasn't as awkward for you as it was for me.

Til Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment