Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Good afternoon everyone! Luke got back from the west coast so I was able to get some outfit pictures taken. His film Love Digital did really well at the CMF festival. Unfortunately, they didn't win any awards, but it was nominated for Best Picture which means that my boyfriend starred in one of the top five student films in the country! Anyhow, that's what's been happening around here. On to the outfit!

Top- gift, belt-thrifted, skirt-Forever 21 via Plato's Closet, shoes- Forever 21 via ebay, watch- Fossil, earrings- Forever 21


I think this shirt is really cool. Luke got it for me when he was in L.A. It actually has a hi-low cut so I figured why not pair it with a hi-low skirt? It was ridiculously hot out, so I wanted something that was fun and would keep me cool.


I really love the place where we shot these pictures! This wall is actually one of the locations where Luke and his friends shot Love Digital. I think it makes a super fun background. I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to be back here though. After we took these, we went down the road to get a soda and when we drove back by there was a police cruiser driving around the area, whoops!


So, that's about all I have today. I'm going in to work later and a big cup of coffee is calling my name right now!

Until Next Time,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment